PAGES

Chapter Notes

Throughout this course, I've been creating "Chapter Notes" for myself. I know there isn't a final, so while this may seem a bit silly, I've found that creating notes for each chapter helps me pull out the important information, as well as information that I might find useful in the future. I'll be able to 'word search' key words on my computer if I'm looking for something specific that I've learned in this course.

Anyway - I wanted to give you guys access to these notes as well, in case you're planning on selling your textbooks but still would like some of the notes. The majority of the information is straight from the textbook/articles/websites/etc.

I hope you find these useful!

CHAPTER 1 NOTES:



CHAPTER 2 NOTES:



CHAPTER 3 NOTES:



CHAPTER 4 NOTES:


CHAPTER 5 NOTES:


CHAPTER 6 NOTES:

CHAPTER 7 NOTES:

CHAPTER 8 NOTES:



CHAPTER 9 NOTES:


CHAPTER 10 NOTES:

CHAPTER 11 NOTES:


WEEK 8 NOTES:

WEEK 9 NOTES:

WEEK 10 NOTES:

WEEK 11 NOTES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger